Happy Birthday to Me.

P. Moneri (06/07/2022)

Dear Journal.

Today is my Birthday๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚


HAPPIEST BLESSED BIRTHDAY YOUNG BLOOD

It is cumbersome to admit that unlike the 7 years old me, a young lad who would randomly rise and shine in early hours, extremely excited about this day! I'm not anymore. Be cognizant of the fact that, despite how you manifested that phrase, I'm still grateful that I live a life of favour,  because His mercy and grace endures forever. It feels good to be here, alive and kicking like ฤŒhรกn Ohรกล†. I'm immensely excited that after everything, I can still clasp my crooked and deformed smile. 

When the seed cross the thresholds of cold, dark, and dirty sod, we can attest that it is not buried, but planted.  When something is buried, it is most definitely not coming back. But when it is planted, we anticipate a fruitful outcome. The seed strive through the sod, fight its way out of the darkness, shake off the dirt and gets to see the sun, then it blossoms!

I am the seed!. When people blossom, they become all these beautiful thoughts assembling into your mind when you encounter the word "Blossom". What picture did you perceive? Fresh rose with pearls and drizzles? 

Moreover, I'm growing to become a better version of myself. My Mother taught  and raised me well, I believe I do wrong by myself.  She once told me that giving me certain responsibilities around the house was not a punishment, but a never-ending legacy for me to be able to do everything for and by myself.  I love and respect that Woman and I constantly thank God for her.  However, I'm in this atypical world, I don't know which to be precise! but it feels like I've been here before, foreign world. Things took a drastic change and I'm still trying to adjust and assimilate to it, living a revelation of Mommy's words. I am a living testimony of the Mighty living God.

I believe that I am equivalent to a fine wine, or a delicious old cheese. The older the better. I am thrilled to be another year older today! Happy Birthday to me!

๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚

Comments

Popular Posts